Re: small pump for CO2 reactor

Giancarlo writes:

 > Hi all, I'm looking for a small powerhead to use
for
> a CO2 reactor, is
> anyone aware of a very small model? I don't need it
> to be powerful, just as
> small as possible.

Look at the little Hagen Aqua Pump (sold by That Fish
Place, Drs Foster & Smith, etc.).  I use one with an
Aqualine Buschke CO2 reactor, and they are a perfect
match.  It's made for little table top fountains,
etc., and is fully submersible.  The Aqua Pump can be
adjust for flow, and provides just the right amount of
water flow for the reactor.