Word wrap and Subject lines

Just a not so subtle reminder, please make sure that "word wrap" is turned
"on" in your e-mail software. I'm sure that a lot of folks do what I do when
confronted with a post without word wrap - ignore it.

While I'm at it, e-mails have "Subject Lines" for a reason. It makes
searching for an archived post a lot easier. "Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #xxx"
just tells me that you are too lazy to worry about the list. Why then,
should the list worry about your question?

I promise, that's the last time I'll be cranky in 2002! ;-)

James Purchase
Toronto