This reminded me

Thanks for reminding me, I saw applications out for the International
Planted Tank Competition sponsored by Amano. The last years results were
excellent and the book was great. The upcoming contest looks to be better
than the one that finished. Get your tanks ready and send in your entries.

hi all :)
i'd like to inform you that AquaticQuotient.com
(http://www.aquaticquotient.com) is holding an aquascaping competition (much
like the AGA one)
International entries are very much welcome and prizes will be shipped over
(pending shipping costs)
For more information, click on the competition banner on the main page given
above
good luck :)

Edward Venn,
SMG Holdings Co., Ltd.,