Re: Breeding cardinal tetras

I am going to set up a breeding tank for cardinal tetras over the holiday.
From all of the research that I have done, however, it doesn't look feasible
to breed them in a planted tank.  I have had cardinals for 6 years in my
planted tank and, while many other fish have given me a few young, I have
never had baby cardinals.  The following website had some good information:

http://www.alloddballaquatics.com/articles/cardinaltetra.html

There is also a book by Axelrod on Cardinal Tetras.  I got it on Amazon.  It
describes three different spawning methods.

Good luck!

Anna