Seachem Nitrogen

I ran out of KNO3 and started to use the several Seachem Nitrogen
supplements I got from the convention. I believe I am witnessing a huge
improvement in algae control with this product substituted for powdered
KNO3. I had a total die off of all the brush algae in the tank. Has anyone
else experienced improved algae control with this product or should I be
looking for some other factor. The only other parameter I have allowed to
drift is Temp.. I'm running at 77 instead of the 80 or 81 I was running in
the summer.

Steve