Re: O2 levels

>>I have readings of 2 mg/L O2 in the
>>mornings and 6 mg/L O2 in the
>>evening. Kesselman recommends a
>>value of 5 mg/L - even at night.

2 mg/L seems *very* low. I would expect some fish deaths at that level. If
you're having problems with O2 levels getting too low during the night, you
should probably put in an airstone on a timer to start running at some
point after your lights go out at night, and stop running at some point
after your lights come on in the morning. Where those points are you'd want
to determine with a test kit, although I would think 30-60 minutes would be
reasonable guess-points.

         -Bill

>>[snip]
>>// Daniel.