Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #472

 > Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 21:14:39 -0800 (PST)
> From: m c <midgatutordigests at yahoo_com>
> Subject: Re: Re: House circuits without Ground wires - GFCIs
>
> You guys sure about this?  My electrition didn't think
> so, but he may have misunderstood the situation.

Absolutely.  I am a ticketed electrician by the way.
Also anything connected downstream from the GFCI (plugs, lights) will be
protected too.  So it's best to put the GFCI in at the beginning of the
circuit so everything on it will be protected, but this isn't always easy to
find and putting the plug in where you will be needing it most will suffice.
Like you say he probably just misinterpreted what you were saying.

Terry