Sound like a reasonable C0o2O setup?

I already have a tank and a regulator. Looking at aquabotanic.com on line I found the following items. Iplan to get hose, barbs, etc that I may need from Home Depot. Does the rest of this look sound? Any opinions, comments, etc.

I"ve done the no-CO2 thing for so long, I'm going to "take the plunge" just for a change.

I'll post before & after pics soon.

Here's the component list:
AquaBotanic solenoid: $61.80
High-quality Bubble Counter $24.25
Econo Aqualine 500 internal reactor $29.00
Precision Needle Valve $18.00 --the brand isn't listed on their site...Is this an all-brass valve?
I'm going to call tomorrow and get additional details.

Thanks for any opinions,
Lee