Test Kits for Sale

I've replaced three of my test kits, so have some used ones, which I've
listed on eBay. At the eBay site, you can either enter the Item No. in the
Search window, or use the URL in your browser to go directly to the item.
They kits are:

HACH Nitrate Test Kit.  Range: 0-50 mg/L. Model NI-11, Cat. No. 1468-03.
eBay Item No. 2079527072
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2079527072&ssPageName=A
DME:B:LC:US:1

LaMotte Bromthymol Blue pH Test Kit. Range 6.0 - 7.4. Model P-BTB, Code
2109.
eBay Item No. 2079520980
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2079520980&ssPageName=A
DME:B:LC:US:1

Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Master Test Kit. High and Low Range pH, Ammonia,
Nitrite, General Hardness (GH), and Carbonate Hardness (KH).
eBay Item No. 2079639092
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2079639092&ssPageName=A
DME:B:LC:US:1

John T. Fitch