Pumps...

G'day all,

Anyone out there own, or has owned, a Rainbow Lifegard Little Giant Q
series pump (model 3MDQX-SC), and would like to testify to the level of
noise it outputs?

I'm currently about to implement a large wet/dry sump setup and are
looking into these pumps as an option - however the amount of noise
produced is a major consideration in my decision. I realize the Quiet
One pump could be an alternative option but the flow rate is too small
for the system I'm installing, and it will be uneconomical to purchase
two of the Q-One pumps if this one will do the job and be relatively
quiet (just, not 'silent' :)).

Thanks in advance,

Adam Shaw
Australia