Re: Eheim parts

I, too, received the eheim parts e-mail, so I went to check it out. I
recently ordered a new impeller part for my 2026. I bought it as a special
order from Big Al's for $6.49. The same part is available direct from Eheim
for $16.46, and I don't know if that includes shipping. (It's also
interesting that if you put the part in your shopping cart, the price goes
up by $.02) I think I'll stick with Big Al's.

-Rachel