Re: screw in cf bulbs & Retina Burners

Scott, I haven't "done the math" but here's my experience;

I once had a 75G tank that was at a 90 degree angle to a window that
received morning light. On one side where it got direct sunlight the ambulia
grew like kudzu. The ambulia on other side looked positively wimpy by
comparison. I can also tell you that when the sun shone on one side of the
tank, it made the other side look unlit.

Susan