RE: CO2 Setup advice

Justin posted the following:

>Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 23:12:37 EST
>From: JutH1685 at aol_com
>Subject: CO2 Setup advice
>
>I have been asked to convert a dentists poor saltwater setup to >freshwater
becase all his slat fish died. My mom works for the >dentist so thats why he
asked me. I was thinking of doing a small >co2 setup for his 55 gal tank and
i wonderd what you guys >thought about my plans.

>TANK:
>mailorder from harbor freight
>http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?>itemnumber=5313
>this tank is 5lb (i think) and i specific for co2 price $69.99
>
>REGULATOR:
>mailorder from harbor freight
>http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?>itemnumber=47259
>price $29.99
>
>free shipping from harbor freight

<SNIP>

I was watching this thread with great interest as I have a Harbor Freight
about 3 blocks from where I live and it is almost Christmas... ; )

Does anyone else have any opinions on the regulator and tank?  I have been
totally into DIY C02 the past decade or so and make 6 batches faithfully
every week.  But I'm thinking maybe.... just maybe it might be time to go
Hi-Tech.

TIA for any advice!

Regards,

Ed