Lights?

   Ok, I'm getting ready to upgrade (?) my lights.  I currently have two
shop lights over a 55 gallon tank.  I want to move to CF lights since my
wife got me a nice Oak canopy for Christmas (she was tired of looking at
the shop lights).  My question is the shop lights give a nominal 160 watts,
with poor reflectors and such, just basic shop lights.  Will the AH Supply
kits (2 x 55 watts) give me less, more, or about the same USABLE light?  I
know it's less nominal wattage, but I'm more interested in usable
watts.  Or should I just got with a 4 x 55 watt?

Semper Fi