Looking for Hygrophila salicifolia

Since posting 'looking for hottonia sp' worked so well
I thought I'd try this one. Maybe I'll get lucky again.

I'm on the hunt for Hygrophila salicifolia. Also known
as Willow leaf hygro. I haven't seen it for sale anywhere
online or locally. Fishvet.com has it listed but I talked with
Shawn and he doesn't have it in stock and doesn't expect
it in anytime soon.

If anyone has a stem that they could spare / trade / sell,
please look me up. Also if you could share any experiences
with the plant, it would be appreciated.

Thanks!