Sword for Sale

Well, I see my timing is as good as it possibly could be here, coming on the
heels of a discussion of "sword plants are weeds" and reports of cheaters on
the list, but here goes anyway.

I have a compacta sword plant which I've had for about a year. It is mature
and putting out lots of runners with cute little baby sword plants. Unlike
alot of (most?) sword plants, this one stays short - the leaves top out at
about 12" long - it is a beautiful plant.

Having said that, I find that it doesn't fit in with what I am wanting the
tank to look like, so I need to find a good home for it. It's in the center
of this photo:
http://groups.msn.com/rsfish/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=84

If this sword's for you, contact me off list.

-Rachel