Re; Brush algae and PO4

Tom wrote,
>Maintain the levels at 20-30ppm and the BBA will not grow. Add the usual
KNO3, K2SO4, PO4 and traces. Reg maintenance/water changes pruning and rtry
to remove as much as you can, trim infected leaves, the plants will grow
>more fairly quick.

Tom,  I think you nailed it my homemade CO2 reactor doesn't do a good job,  either I have 10ppm or 35ppm CO2.  What is a good flow rate for the pump supplying a CO2 reactor?

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---