Re:Gray algae

Dave,

I don't see any mention of phosphate levels in your aquarium.

I too had a real problem with this Gray brush algae in one particular tank
until, on the advise of Tom Barr, I added PO4. Within a week the stuff had
practically disappeared and my green water and other algae manifestations
were virtually eliminated in that problem tank.

Something to think about -- it worked for me.

Bob Olesen
West Palm Beach, FL

multipart/alternative
  text/html