What next?

Roger wrote:

>> Just go to the grocery store
and get some no-sodium salt substitute -- Morton Salt Substitute for
instance.  Check the label to make sure that it is potassium chloride.  Then
get some Fleet Enema.  That's a nice buffered phosphate solution.  If you
can't find Fleet then read the labels and find another enema that is
equivalent. <<

Well, I certainly hope the person who was concerned about the reaction
people might have to stump remover sees this one!<g>  I can't even imagine
the reaction people would have to seeing someone dose stump remover, lite
salt AND an enema into their tank at the same time!!!<g>

Never underestimate the ingenuity of the aquarist!

Karen