Re: CO2

CO2 -  It has been my experience that you get what you pay for... including
the advice and service that comes along with a CO2 setup. I realize there are
cheaper places but there are numerous educated people on the APD who sell CO2
units. I also realize that questions are easily answered on the APD but for
my first unit, I was very glad I bought a unit through an APD member who also
uses the kit he/she sells. By purchasing the unit from a plant knowledgeable
person, I had somebody who was willing to answer my questions and somebody I
could trust to walk me through the steps.
SS