Myriophyllum - Color Problem

Nov. 22, 2002.

Dear All:

I am having some problem with my plants.

1.	Myriophyllum Aquaticum (Green)
2.	Myriophyllum Tuberculatum (red)
When I planted the above, both had perfectly bright
colors respectively.  But despite good growth, both
are now kind of dirty brown.

I am using Pottassium Sulphate (1/4 tsp) every day,
KNO3 every alternate day, and Micro Nutrients (2 ml),
and Fe (1/2 ml) per day.  I have pressurized CO2
delivery through a reactor.  Lighting is about 144
watts (4 X 36 Watts CFLs).  Tank capacity is abou 200
Lts.

All other plants are doing fine, but the above.

Pls suggest what I should do to get their original
colors back.

Thanks & regards,
Sunil Baboo.

--- Aquatic Plants Digest