REPOST: Where can I get a Python In the UK

Hi

Sorry to be a nuisance but I think this one got lost in the chaos. Here is the mail again.

Regards

Hi

The title says it all. If there are any listers from the UK, England to be more exact, where can I find a python? I don't live in England but my brother does and I would like to get some particulars so that he can get me one, no mess no fuss.

He lives in or near Epping but I am sure that he will drive if I can get him exact particulars.

Any and or help will be appreciated.

Regards
Paul Gray