RE: Carpet Plants for Medium Light Tanks

Thanks for the links BC!  I remember Jacian's tank now. It was shown at the
AGA conference last year.  Several of us were struck by the incredible
foreground.   It was a beautiful tank but that foreground, wow! As soon as
you mentioned the contest, I knew exactly which tank you were referring to.
Thanks for refreshing my memory!

Thanks also for the additional information!  It was extremely helpful!

OK, who has some of this plant for sale or trade? :)

Daphne