Re: Unidentified fish

Based on the clearer photos, I'm inclined to agree with Jeff. Behavior and
appearance agree exactly with ones I have kept. Nice aquarium fish, but you
should have a small school of them for company. Males have a bit more color
when in breeding plumage. [Book pics often are a bit overcolored, IMHO.]

Wright

--

        Liberty is the prevention of control by others.
         This requires self-control... Lord Acton

                  http://www.sfbaka.net/