RE: Carpet Plants for Medium Light Tanks

I have tried hairgrass, E. tennelus, glosso and Elatine triandra.  My
favorite is Elatine triandra.  I have great success with it with
2W/gal.

This plant is quite common here in Singapore, but I don't read much
about it in the APD.

This plant cover the substrate like glosso.  It spreads faster than
glosso and form a very thick carpet.  It is a very easy plant.  I
prefer the leaf shape and colour of E. triandra to glosso.  In my
experience, however, it cannot withstand too much pruning.

I am wondering if this plant is used by anyone else.

BC (Singapore)