Re: Unidentified fish

That fish looks just like my SAE, Siamese algea eaters

Ulla

Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 14:29:59 -0600
From: Robert Chady <aquatic-plants at chady_org>
Subject: Unidentified fish...

I realize this list is for aquatic plants, but I have a fish in my planted
tank that I am trying to identify.  I received the fish as a tiny baby
from the LFS accidentally about a year ago.  He/she/it has grown to 1.5-2"
in length and is quite passive in nature.

Some photos of it can be seen at
http://gallery.chady.org/gallery/unidentified.

If you have any ideas what it is, please feel free to leave comments on
the gallery or email me directly.

There are also some more photos of my tank and other inhabitants of my
tank, including my mated pairs of blue rams on other pages in my gallery.

Thanks in advance!

Robert

- --
Robert Chady