Re: unidentified fish

The fish has a rather peculiar swimming pattern.  It tends to hover a lot
and then surges forward.  Of course at times it just swims around
normally, but most of the time it can be seen hovering in place making
short slow surges forward.  Like I mentioned, it is very passive in
nature, but quite active and neat to watch -- thus why I want to get it
identified! ;)

As I mentioned in private email to someone as well, the mouth structure is
quite different on this fish too.  Rather than just opening up, it seems
the fishes mouth opens out.  It is quite different than any of the other
fish I've owned.

Robert