Why a digest? was attacks

If we could receive messages in real time then we could filter for what we
want and keep a lot of the trash off.  It would make things a lot easier.
If I want to follow a post about substrate I could automatically send
everything else to the trash.  I'd spend less time scrolling and probably
read more because I wouldn't have to ponderously manually filter stuff.  If
people wanted to read this attack crap then they could filter for it.

Adam