hi folks

Long time no see.  I've been very busy with work, and
with the move, my tanks have been reduced to a very
sad state.  (I am down to java moss and java fern).
But no matter....

Worst of all, I couldn't make it to the convention!
Argh!  After all Jeff and Mike Senske are my personal
friends, and Village Tropical Fish was one of my prime
hangouts!

So I was wondering if there was going to be another
tape offered, like there was last year.  Erik?  (and
btw I am still waiting on a year's worth of Aquatic
Gardener's that I never got!).

Arthur