Lilaeopsis and AGA showcase

Hi

Now that I've finished wading through all the beautiful pictures
it's time to one question. There's only one tank in showcase (large
or x-large if I remember) featuring Lilaeopsis foreground lawn. This
is a quite telling fact that Lilaeopsis isn't well suited for this
purpose for some reason, right? I'd like to know what is this
reason, because I have got the same sense. I have tried to grow this
plant for a while now (half a year) and it's propagating, but very
slowly. Algae likes to settle on it as well.
Any thoughts for effectively growing this plant, because I've seen
some photos on the 'Net doing the lawn thing with it.

Thanks
--

Vallo Kallaste
kalts at estpak_ee