Re: Aquarium Related Injuries

     As a child, my parents had a nice glass bottom tank filled with angels.
My favorite thing to do was to open the top, reach my hand in, and move
gravel till I could see glass. Then I would climb under the stand, and gaze
up through the bottom. As I got older and larger, this task became harder,
untill at the age of 5 I finally got in, but could not get out. They had to
drain and dissasemble the entire setup to get me out.
     We've also had a few injuries. In fact last week one of my co-workers
twisted his wrist bad enough to get a cast while drilling a hole through a
wall for a 4" fish room waste pipe. I had a toenail ripped out while helping
a friend move a 300, they set it down a bit too quickly to remove my foot
from under it. My wife knocked a 48" light fixture into a twenty gallon,
taking out the front pane while I was standing next to it. That was the shock
that got me to buy GFCI outlets for every outlet in the house. ;)

Jonathan...

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---