Re: aquarium related injury

Giancarlo,

"Now is this a real threat? I have a scratch on my
finger (thank my cat for
that) which stings a little when I have my hands in
the tank. Should I be wearing gloves?"

Personally, I would.  I'm not a doctor or anything,
but it's my understanding that's how it can happen.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

A stonefish?  Wow.  That has me beat.  Where was this?
 What species?  I've heard that people have cut off
their limbs to get rid of the pain from the venom.

Cavan