Re: aquarium related injury

Now is this a real threat? I have a scratch on my finger (thank my cat for
that) which stings a little when I have my hands in the tank. Should I be
wearing gloves?

On a similar injury to yours I once stepped on a stonefish while collecting
oysters under a bridge, sent me straight to the hospital, a painful and
scary experience!

Giancarlo