Re: UltraViolet, ultracloudy

I leave mine on 24/7 primarily because the manufacturer says it should be
run that way. But I dose daily, so as you mentioned, it probably doesn't
affect things like iron enough to make a difference. (Love that Rondomatic.)
I originally used it to kill green water, but I could probably run it very
little now that the tank is really cooking. But this is an essentially
filterless tank, except for some filter padding, so I like the extra clarity
that it brings to the water.

TW