Re: AGA competition

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002, john wheeler wrote:

> Hey gang,
>
> Who is Detlef Hupfeld?

More importantly, would you beleive him if he told you there was no salt
in seawater? :)

But seriously, Detlef was last year's AGA Aquascaping best of show winner,
and one of the three judges selected for this year's contest. I thought he
did an excellent job & left lots of useful comments on the entries.
Actually, I thought all three judges did a great job.

  - Erik
    throat-less in Seattle, and feeling sicker than... hey, more time to
    hang around home & get those videotapes produced!

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com