Re: Ad Hominem Criticisms

>>When I read the last shot, "its just to bad that a  lot of
people put all there faith in one mans opinion," I felt
compelled to throw this into the pot:<<

I dont understand why so many people excurt so much energy even responding
to something like this. Anybody who reads the list knows who Tom is, and
knows he is one of many knowledgable people on the list.  His experience is
well respected, but certainly not agreed to by everyone. Why give fire to a
flame. Ignore idiots and they go away. A list like this is dynamic, ever
changing and evolving, and yet in some ways staying the same. I have seen
that in the last 4 years I have been here, and those that have been here a
lot longer know what I am talking about.

Robert Paul Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com
Join the AB forums