Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #429

James said,

Wish I lived somewhere tropical.....

And so do I....

But, that's hindsight, when I did live in a tropical country I spent all my
time cursing the mosquitoes, working and spent all my freetime carousing in
the bars. If I had my time in Thailand, Singapore and India to do over again
I'd have spent more time out in the boonies like Bwana Tom is doing these
days and more time checking out the Sunday Markets in Bangkok and Singapore.

There's no doubt that Japan is an interesting country, lots of fish, lots of
plants and some good places to collect, but the grass is always greener in
some other tropical paradise.

Edward Venn,
SMG Holdings Co., Ltd.,
Deux Chateaux Blanc 2-303,