RE: Vish-Vet

Shawn Prescott from Fish-Vet is by far the most honest and helpful individual
in the field IMO. With law suits and like going on, it is a pure joy to find
an individual out there willing to go the extra mile.  He and I happened to
be closely associated after both were hit for several thousand dollars each
in fraudulent purchases by the same individual making purchases from Ghana.
I have since stopped taking international orders but Shawn is still going the
extra mile to trust others and helping them out when he can.  Way to go
Shawn!

Duane Clark
AquaServe Aquarium Publications
Home of eFishTank