Jack be nimble, Jack be quick...

"Jack" wrote:
"...its just to bad that a lot of people put all there faith in one mans
opinion..."

Well, when you consider that the man in question has a long track record of
questioning "conventional wisdom" and trying things out for himself, and is
always willing to help other people out and offer good, sound advice, I
don't think it's such a stretch.

Of course, that's nothing compared to your many years in the "tropical fish
buisness" (your own mode of spelling, I presume?). Let's not forget the
depth of your knowledge as displayed in the questions you've posted to the
APD (do you really want me to post them again, Jack???).

I'm pretty sure that most people here know whom they can trust.

You and your buddy "Bob" have fun in Iran.......careful when you bend over,
I hear that camels can be frisky......

James Purchase
Toronto