Who is Jack?

Jack,

I'm relatively new to this group and can't really say I know Tom as well as
I would like to but can say that all the great help I have received from
this group and in particular from Tom has really been helpful and I'm
surprised that people are asked to explain to you who Tom is when perhaps a
self introduction from your behalf may help us to better understand your
point of view. I think I missed something in the threads, I couldn't find
any provocative messages from Tom to you or anyone else for that matter
which leaves me a little puzzled as to why you would even post such a
message to the group. What kind of response were you expecting? I'm hoping
it has a little more substance than a "knock and run"... .does it?

Giancarlo Podio