Tom Barr

So, now that Tom has destroyed the myth of "salt" in the oceans, what
kind of "saltwater" fish can I have with my discus tank  ;)

I just reread Tom's posting in the AGA Journal. If you have any
questions about who Tom is, maybe you should read his work... I'm in
the middle of a aquarium plant desert, if it wasn't for comments like
Tom's and other on this list, I'm sure I would've given up long ago.
Instead, my tank is doing well, and my anubis just flowered. Thanks
for all of you who share your time and experience on this list.

Sent by Law  Mail