Re: Composition of Green Light Stump Remover

Blood meal???? Humic acid????

Curious - are these there as additives or as the primary ingredients?

Maybe its time for someone to collect some representative samples of the
various chemicals we use as PMDD components and test them for purity - like
Jamie Johnson did for substrate materials.

If anyone is capable of doing such a study, (and interested in doing it)
I'll glady send them some samples of materials available here in Canada.

James Purchase
Toronto