CO2 bottle & regulator

In case your looking...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2068283374

Douglas Guynn
	dguynn at nwol_net
	915.368.5411

The Ancient Greeks were 100% correct about this concept: He who refuses to
participate in self-government runs the risk of being governed by a fool
greater than himself.

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
than to those attending too small a degree of it." -- Thomas Jefferson

"Barring mental or physical disaster, each and every one of us are right
where we are today because of the combined effect of the decisions we have
made during our lives. Nobody did this to us. For bad or for good, we did
it to ourselves." --Neal Boortz