[Redacted]

I am collecting some plants from the wild shortly and [Redacted]

Not sure what I'm coming back with but I know there'll be some Nymphaea,
Spatterdock, Mic umbrosum and a neat little Juncus species. Ludwigia, Mayaca
,Giant Vals, Bacopa, and very nice super fast growing floater Utricularia
stellaris, it can be planted like a stem plant also, not sure about the very
nice and unique Chara I have, maybe some mermaid weed, and a nice Pennywort,
H umbellaria. Bald cypress seedlings also (much better than some old ugly
mangrove that takes too long to grow:-)).

I'll let folks know what's coming Sat eve.

For those that don't want plants [Redacted]

[Redacted]

Regards,
Tom Barr