Re: Who is Tom Barr?

In a message dated 11/7/02 2:02:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,

> Who is Tom Barr?

Tom is the guy that helped me when no one else could, or wanted to. He's the
one that sent me a big box of super healthy plants when I couldnt find decent
ones locally. Tom is also the one that kept me in the hobby, without his
help, and the help of others on the list, I surely would have given up years
ago.

Still waiting to get Tom "back home in Indiana" so I can take him go-karting,
Jonathan...

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---