Re: surface algae

Giancarlo Podio
Tom, what other types of algae would you suggest treating this way? Also
would a 3 day blackout effect the plants in any negative way? I don't have
film algae but some hair algae and a couple others I haven't identified yet.
I have to upload a couple of closeups I took of the algae last night, it
looks like beard but could be something other.

Thanks
Giancarlo