Re: Chrome Mylar Film

> Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 11:39:05 -0500
> From: "Giancarlo" <gp at isaconsulting_com>
> Subject: Chrome Mylar Film
>
> Hi everyone, just thought I'd share this find for those out there looking to
> make their own reflectors.
>
> http://sales.goldmine-elec.com/prodinfo.asp?prodid=6769

They don't give any specs. I wonder if this is optically much better than
the inside of a potato-chip bag? If really "Mylar" it probably is tougher,
but it will take a lot of 5" x 8" pieces to do a whole hood.

Wright

--

            I will not vote for anyone who talks about "troubled youth,"
"open space" or "certified teachers." Politicians who use these phrases

                  http://www.sfbaka.net/