Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 20:05:59 +0500
From: "yahoo" <paulalundberg at yahoo_com>
Subject: Bangkok

Hi,

I will be in Bangkok next week.  Since we don't have much in the way of
aquatic plants (let alone water) here in Pakistan I have been making do with
what I can get outside.  Does anyone have a good lead on a quality retail
outlet in Bangkok that can help on plants, ferts, and the like?

By the way, an Aquarium Pharm tapwater deionizer has helped alot in bringing
down my GH to more reasonable levels.

Thanks

Paul

 pub/aquaria/aquatic-plants.