Free Anubias to a good home

Hey all,

I'm culling the tank after many months of hearty neglect.  I've grown a lot
of Anubias barteri without even trying.  They're nice plants, too nice to
throw out, so I'll send them to you.  Small or medium size, with 5 or more
leaves per plant, about a half dozen plants in all.  My tank has trumpet
snails, just so you know.

I have to ask that you pay postage (no personal checks), and I must receive
postage $ before sending the plants (got burned before).

I'll take names for 48 hours, then have a drawing to pick the winner.  US
addresses only, please.  Now that it's getting cold, I think USPS Express
mail is the way to send them.  If you want USPS Priority mail, that's fine,
but I can't be responsible if the plants are frozen somewhere in transit.
Plants will be shipped in a ziploc bag, surrounded by wet newspaper/paper
towels.

-j.