Re: Moss confusion, intellectual property, etc.

>I'm not sure why you have "stole" in quotation marks, implying that you are
>stretching the meaning of the word.  It *was* stolen.

I don't know sg law, but under US law, it was not theft.  It was not stolen.
He was not deprived of property.  Its not criminal, its civil.  Its simple
copyright violation.  In the US you have compyright on your work the moment
it comes into existance.  You have more rights after its registered, but you
still have rights of copyright even if you don't register it.  Under US law,
you can notify them in writing of the violation, and if the don't take it
down, you can sue them.  If it isn't registered, its a but harder to prove
ownership, but not impossible.